Our Life In A Slideshow!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Day

It's been a busy day for us today! We got up and cleaned the house until Stewart's parents got here, then Stewart took me to the Dr to have my Endoscopy. I don't remember much about it, but Stewart said that the doctor told us that everything looks fine. My Esophagus is red and inflamed, but if I take ant-acids it'll be fine. The only problem with that is that I already do take ant-acids. Everyday. Yep, they don't know what is wrong still. Crazy. I'm going to have a pre-op for my Laporoscopy on Aug 2. Then surgery to see if I have Endometriosis on the 4th of August. Hopefully I can get better before we go to The Mayo Clinic!

Oh a positive note... The Old Grist Mill is providing the bread for the dinner! So excited!

2 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Yay! I love the Grist Mill. Curtis Heaton is a really great guy. (I used to work there.)

Wes and Dani said...

And PS that totally sucks that you have to have a Lap done. Good luck!