Our Life In A Slideshow!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sometimes

I just want to cry. You know, when things get so hard? I just want to break down. I'm sure everyone has these moments, I just feel like I have them more often than everyone else! 

Today has been an alright day so far. (It's a good thing because a bunch of horrible days in a row isn't fun!) Stewart started helping our neighbor with some simple painting. He has to stop a lot and rest, and he passed out a few times while doing it, but we want to help them, because she is one of the people that is helping us so much! She is doing the dinner and auction for us.

I e-mailed a few blogs that I follow and I have heard back from a few of them. I'm getting a few items together from them to do an auction for everyone! I'm super excited.

I don't know why we call people that we don't know "Strangers". These people that are helping us through the "Blogosphere" don't know us at all. Yet, they are helping us. They are opening their hearts for us. They are donating handmade items to help us. They aren't strangers at all. They are people that we will forever be indebted to!

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put a box at the top saying how much you have earned and also explain what the money is being allocated for. I think that motivates people to help.

Anonymous said...

Also put what your time line is to raise the money. That would help me to give some money up to you.