Our Life In A Slideshow!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Emotions!

So today has been a pretty emotional day. We woke up early to take Hayden to the Primary Children's Hospital. He is such an amazing little boy. He was acting up in the car, but as soon as we got into the hospital he was so strong. He did everything that the doctors wanted him to. We found out that he has a small hernia right above his belly button, but that is noting to worry about until he is about four. That was such a relief to Ciera and I. I was so greatful to be able to be there for my family. I passed out 8 times today, but I was able to do everything that we had to today so I am so greatful for that. We have been praying so hard to know what to do. Last night we felt like everything was going to be ok. We are trying to have faith and rely on our Heavenly Father, with the knowledge that everything will work out the way that it is suppose to. I have been sick for so long that I don't know what it is like to feel god anymore, but I know that there is someone that can help me to get better. At the start of today I felt as is there were no way to make it to Minnesota, but after seeing all of the love and the out pouring by our family and all of our friends, I know that there is a way. I am so greatful for all that everyone is doing for us. So any poeple are making sacrifices for us. I have the hardest time asking for poeple to help me. I never thought that there would be this kind of support for me or for my family. Thank you all so much. I truly do not know what we would do without you all. Thanks again. We love you all!

No comments: