Our Life In A Slideshow!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Updates

I guess I should be more informative when I post Old Posts! Stewart read the last one and asked me why I didn't explain anything. So here is an explanation!

When Stewart was sick after his first surgery, we talked with the doctor about what our options would be if the second surgery didn't work. One of the options was a pacemaker. We didn't want to go that route, because in order for them to put a pacemaker on him, they would have to override the whole electrical system of his heart. If they did that, he could become completely pacemaker dependent. If something happened to the pacemaker, then Stewart would die. Obviously that wasn't something that we wanted.

Now, a pacemaker isn't even an option, because the doctor's can't see any irregular heart beats. So to override his electrical system to make it beat right would be completely illogical!

I hope that explains my last post a little bit! If you have more questions, please feel free to ask!

No comments: