Our Life In A Slideshow!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Graditude

So I have been thinking a lot about all of the nice things that everyone has done for us.  I am so grateful for everyone of you and all you have done we have the best friends and family. I was thinking about it the other day and I was telling Ciera how amazing it is that right now our economy is screwed up, but everyone has gone out of their ways to help us and give us the hope and money that we need to go out to the Mayo Clinic and do everything that we can to fix me. Thank you all so much.

In the past few months, we have had people that we don't know, people that we barely know, and people that we consider family and that are family step up to the plate to help us. The news doesn't show much goodness, but they should. I know that there are more people out there like those around us, and those people deserve some recognition! If the news took one day to tell only uplifting stories, the world would be a better place. I think that we all get caught up in looking at the negative, but everyone that has helped us has showed us all of the positive that surrounds us.

Thank you so much for your prayers, your support, and everything else! We truly love you all!

No comments: