Our Life In A Slideshow!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Over 2000 views!

Have any of you scrolled down to the bottom of the page and seen the little numbers down there? Well, those numbers are counting how many people have looked at this blog. Last time I checked it was like 2067 or something like that. I can't believe that in the 3 weeks or so since we started this blog, that it has been looked at that many times! That means that there has to be more than the 12 or so people that have told me they read it, and those that follow! YAY! Thank you for your support, and for continuing to check up on us!

I'm getting the things ready for the on-line auction. So, in the next few days, HOPEFULLY I'll figure out how I want to do it, and the best way to have it set up! Thanks for everything!

No comments: